The runners successfully smuggled Mr. Takashi from Salish-Shidhe to Seattle and got a shiny, tricked out van for their troubles. They even managed to find and “rescue” the Johnson’s friend, whom kept his favorite cowboy hat even after turning into a near-feral ghoul. Best of all, the arrived just in time for breakfast at Hagar’s House of Waffles. Mmm, waffles.
- Charon (J.R.)
- Dogmeat (Chris)
- 2,000¥ each for the run itself (half up front)
- 2,000¥ each for finding and retrieving Running Dan
- all mission expenses and damages compensated by Mr. Telenov
- 10,000¥ each for reselling the van (after Mr. Telenov patches any dings or scratches)
- 4 karma each for completing the main objective and retrieving Running Dan alive
Whomever tagged the border guard as a contact (I can’t remember) gained Richard Johnson (Salish-Seattle Border Guard) at C1L1. Everyone gets Mr. Telenov (FIxer) at C4L2.