Boston Globe, 05/01/72
UCAS Electric would lke to apologize for the service interruptions which occurred this weekend. Due to defective hardware the scheduled system upgrade took longer than expected. The benefits will be well worthwhile, including a … (the message is interrupted here)
That's pure drek. Defective hardware my tail!
A bunch of demon’s running amok for hours is hardly defective hardware. They’d planned for a half hour down time and ended up being down for 3 hours.
At least Digtown should be happy…
OOC Info Below
- Karma: 3 points each
- Nuyen: 5000 each
- /usr/bin/grrl only accepted expenses (200¥)
- Joe Dirt Connection 2
- /usr/bin/grrl: Loyalty 2
- Whisper: Loyalty 1
- Daemon Connection 2
- Whisper: Loyalty + 1
- Underground Mapsoft (R1 for Whisper, R2 for grrl)
- 250 nuyen each from random theft
Unless otherwise specified, each runner is considered to have received one of each item on this list. If they don't choose to keep it, they can sell it for the listed price. They CANNOT be traded.
- Helmet (+ 1/+ 2 armor) – No resale
- Internally Smartlinked Fichetti Security 600 – 90 nuyen
- 1 clip of 30 light pistol gel rounds -No resale
- Extendable Baton – No resale